The table below is designed to help parents and overseas educational consultants gain a better understanding of the UK education system.
Blended learning in a few words
- is a teaching method which integrates technology and digital media with traditional instructor-led classroom activities
- gives students more flexibility to customize their learning experiences
- uses online technology not just to supplement but to transform and improve the learning process with the ongoing tutor support in every lesson
- offers flexibility in terms of availability – any time, anywhere
- offers self-pacing for slow or quick learners which reduces stress, increases satisfaction and information retention
- applies to many different learning styles through a wide range of varieties.