With our ONLINE solution, visas are no longer an issue!

However, when you are planning to visit UK, we strongly advise that you first contact the British Embassy in your own country. They will provide you with details of how to apply for your visa. Please remember that this procedure may take some time and you need to plan your trip to the UK well in advance.


The Home Office (UKVI) is responsible for securing the United Kingdom borders and controlling migration in the United Kingdom. There is a dedicated section which explains how you can come to the United Kingdom as a student or student visitor. Please read UKVI’s Quick Guide to get an overview of the different routes you can take to apply to study in the UK, or to choose the route you want to take and for more detailed information on how to apply. We issue visa documentation which needs to accompany your visa application. For more information please visit: UKVI’s guide for students.

Route'child student'
Student• name (as shown on the child's passport if applicable)
• nationality
• the passport or travel document number (optional)
• contact details for the child's parent(s) or legal guardian
Approved education provider (also known as sponsor)• licence number
• address (if different from the letterhead)
• contact details (if different from the letterhead)
• the name and address of the partner institution if the child is studying at another institution as part of this course
• confirmation that the child's approved education provider is providing any accommodation (if applicable)
• another institution as part of this course
Course• title of course or curriculum to be studied or confirmation that the course or curriculum meets the independent school education inspection standards (if applicable)
• start date (the date the child starts their main studies, or the date they start an induction or a course to prepare them for study if they have an unconditional offer to do their main course)
• latest date the child can join the course (optional)
• expected end date
• address of the child's main place of study if different to the approved education
• provider's main address
Money (also known as maintenance)Non-boarding and day students:
• course fees for the first year or the length of the course
• course fees paid so far (if applicable)
• accommodation fees paid so far (if applicable)
Boarding students:
• boarding fees (which are course fees and board or lodging fees) for the first year
• boarding fees already paid (if applicable)
Documents used to get the visa letter (this is only necessary for those who are 16 or 17 years old)List of evidence the approved education provider used to make sure the child will be able to finish the course, which must include:
• level or type of qualification (if applicable)
• qualification awarding body or institution (if applicable)