Marketing and Administrative Assistant
London Tutorial College
London Tutorial College, provides pioneer online courses at GCSE and A level capitalising on high quality of tutors who teach in real time and the advances in technology, making teaching and learning that much more efficient, successful and enjoyable. LTC offers individually tailored academic and language programmes for both UK and international students.
At the moment we are looking for a dynamic person to join our friendly team.
Marketing and Administrative Assistant:
· enquiries management
· helping to maintain and manage the company database, the online platform and record systems
· liaising with prospective students, as well as educational consultants and schools
· working with team members to ensure a timely flow of information
· being actively involved in the student and tutor recruitment process
· ensuring positive customer service experience
The successful candidate will have strong organisational and administration skills, excellent English language and IT skills, good attention to detail, produce high quality work, be self-motivated and be able to work effectively. Experience in marketing and knowledge of other languages an advantage.
To apply for this internship please send your CV to email@example.com
As part of our college’s commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, it is expected that all staff undergo appropriate checks. London Tutorial College is an equal opportunities employer.