Marketing and Administrative Internship
London Tutorial College
London Tutorial College, provides high quality education through individually tailored academic and language programmes for both UK and international students. The college is conveniently located in south-west London (Surbiton) – only 17 min from the heart of London.
At the moment we are looking for an intern to join our friendly team.
Marketing and Administrative Internship:
· front of reception/telephone/on-line etc. enquiries management
· helping to maintain and manage the company database and record systems
· working as part of a team in delivering the events organisation and administration
· preparing information packs for prospective students
· working with team members to ensure a timely flow of information
· being involved in student activities
· ensuring positive customer service experience
The successful intern will have strong organisational and administration skills, excellent English language skills, good attention to detail, produce high quality work, be self-motivated and be able to work effectively. Experience in marketing and knowledge of other languages an advantage.
To apply for this internship please send your CV to email@example.com
The internship is unpaid, however the successful applicant will be compensated for reasonable travel expenses to/from work within two London zones.
As part of our college’s commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, it is expected that all staff undergo appropriate checks. London Tutorial College is an equal opportunities employer.